WooCommerce store owners have specific needs when it comes to adding FAQs to their sites. For instance, it’s important to be able to add questions and answers regarding specific items and to display FAQs easily on product pages.
We’ve seen a few different plugins that can accomplish these tasks, but YITH WooCommerce Questions and Answers takes things a step further.
What you can do:
- Enable users to ask and answer questions about individual items
- Display user questions and answers on the front end, so potential buyers can read feedback
- Limit question creation to the back end of your site, so only authorized users can edit them
- Enable users to vote answers up or down
- Require them to log in or submit their email addresses in order to answer
- Set up email notifications, and more
This way, you can maintain control over your FAQs while also getting your customers more involved. You’ll save time answering questions since other experienced users can chime in. Plus, feedback from your questions and answers may work similarly to product reviews, and convince potential buyers to follow through on their purchases.