If you’re having issues with WordPress not sending emails, you’re not alone. With the rise of aggressive spam filtering, it’s tough to reach the inbox unless your emails are configured correctly. Once you’ve switched from the default WordPress email settings over to WP Mail SMTP, your email deliverability issues will be solved for good.
WP Mail SMTP Features
WP Mail SMTP is the easiest way to fix WordPress email delivery and ensure your emails reach the inbox! Here are the features that make WP Mail SMTP the most powerful and user-friendly SMTP plugin.
- White Glove Setup
- Allow our team of experts to install and configure WP Mail SMTP for you.
- Email Log
- Automatically keep track of every email sent from your WordPress site.
- Manage Notification
- Control which email notifications your WordPress site sends.
- Amazon SES
- Harness the power of AWS with our Amazon SES integration.
- Gmail / G Suite
- Uses OAuth to authenticate your account, keeping your login info secure.
- Use your Mailgun account to reliably send all WordPress emails.
- Office 365
- Connect with your Office 365 account with our Microsoft mailer.
- Our Microsoft mailer also supports other services, including as Outlook.com
- Use your SendGrid account to reliably send your WordPress emails.
- All Other SMTP Providers
- Leverage your web host or a third party SMTP server to send your emails.