Terms & Conditions Popups allow you to force your users to agree to your terms before they can complete various actions.
Accomplish this in just a few minutes for most situations
- Add multiple term boxes to a single popup and require they agree to them all.
- The Force Agreement trigger blocks pages until they agree to all terms you set.
- The all-new Click Block trigger prevents users from clicking a button, link or another element until they agree to your terms.
- Automatically click the element that was blocked after they agree to click block terms, for a fluid user experience (UX).
- Force your users read the entire terms before agreeing to them by making them scroll to the bottom of the terms & conditions box before the checkbox is activated.
- Multiple checkbox style options to choose from.
- Customize the terms, agree text, forced read notice easily for each term box.
- Set a cookie when users agree to all the terms in a popup preventing them from seeing it for a specified time.