Oxygen Bundle contains:
- Oxygen Builder 3.9
- Oxy Ultimate Woo 1.3.5
- Oxy Ultimate 1.5.0
- Oxygen WooCommerce Elements 1.4
- OxyPowerPack v2.1
- OxyNinja Version 3.4.0
- Erropix Hydrogen pack 1.3.8
- Erropix Advanced Scripts 2.3.1
- Oxy Ninja Core 3.4
- Editor enhancer 4.1
- OxyExtras 1.4.0
- OxyExtended Elements
- Oxy Toolbox v1.4.9
- Oxidize Social Share Buttons For Oxygen
- Oxidize Sticky Header Menu
- Oxidize Multi-Slide Modal
- Swiss Knife 2.0.6
- Oxygen WooCommerce Integration
- Oxymonster framework
- Oxy Transfer Pro
- Oxygen Gutenberg Integration
- Automatic CSS
A good feature of Oxygen is that it is not dependant on a WordPress theme. As opposed to how theme building functions with programmes like Beaver Theme or Elementor Pro, Oxygen gives you an entirely new theme for your website. There are no third party themes showing on the front face of your site, nor are they embedded in the coding of your website’s themes.
So here the question arises that if Oxygen provides you with the inbuilt theme then how do you build your website? For this Oxygen 2.0 is designed to help you create 3 different types of content.
Templates: A template is basically designing a theme starting from square one. These are the building blocks of sites. You can create a template for:
- Individual pages, blog posts and custom post types: this is what is visible to the visitors of the website when they view singular posts.
- Archives: this is what is visible to the visitors when they see a list of posts or an archive of category/date/tag.
- Front page: a different template can be created for your front page.
- Blog post index: a new template can be created for your blog posts.