Affiliate Forms For Ninja Forms makes it exceptionally easy to create an affiliate registration form using the flexibility of the free Ninja Forms plugin.
What you can do:
- Add any field to your affiliate registration form
- Use any of the default fields provided by Ninja Forms, or the four new field types we’ve added (see bottom left of image) to create your affiliate registration form. As you’d expect, you can drag and drop fields to re-order, make fields required, and label them however you’d like.
- Create a simple affiliate registration form
- Only the email field is required to create your affiliate registration form. If no username field is added, the affiliate’s WordPress username is automatically created from their email address. If no password field is added, a password is automatically generated for the affiliate.
- Create an advanced affiliate registration form
- Create custom email tags for AffiliateWP emails
- By simply enabling a checkbox on a field, a new email tag will automatically be created which you can use in any of AffiliateWP’s emails.
- See form submission data on the review affiliate screen
- If you require affiliate approval, everything that the affiliate has submitted will be shown to you when reviewing their application (requires AffiliateWP v1.6.2).
- View an affiliate’s registration submission at any time
- Once an affiliate has registered, their original submission can be viewed at any time from the Affiliates → Edit Affiliate screen.