Affiliate Forms for Gravity Forms makes it exceptionally easy to create a custom registration form for your affiliates using the popular WordPress form plugin, Gravity Forms.
What you can do:
- Add any field to your affiliate registration form
- Use any of the default fields provided by Gravity Forms, or the 3 new field types added to the new “AffiliateWP Fields” group. As you’d expect with Gravity Forms, you can drag and drop fields to re-order, make fields required, and label them however you’d like.
- Create a simple affiliate registration form
- Only the email field is required to create your affiliate registration form. If no username field is added, the affiliate’s WordPress username is automatically created from their email address. If no password field is added, a password is automatically generated for the affiliate and emailed to them.
- Create an advanced affiliate registration form
- Create custom email tags for AffiliateWP emails
- By enabling the “Create AffiliateWP email tag” checkbox, a new email tag will automatically be created which you can use in any of AffiliateWP’s emails.
- See form submission data on the review affiliate screen
- If you require affiliate approval, everything that the affiliate has submitted will be shown to you when reviewing their application.
- View an affiliate’s registration submission at any time
- Once an affiliate has registered, their original submission can be viewed at any time from the Affiliates → Edit Affiliate screen.
- Add affiliates to your mailing list when they register
- Using the mailing list add-ons available for Gravity Forms you can send your affiliates to your mailing list.