Admin Columns Pro Main Features
Admin Columns Pro is available in both free and premium versions. Here are the features for the premium version:
• Add, remove, and edit columns on overview pages for posts, pages, media, users, categories, comments, taxonomies, and more.
• Sort and edit columns for custom post types and taxonomies.
• Choose from over 160 columns for many content types (e.g., author name, categories, tags, featured images), allowing you to customize your list/overview page the way you want.
• Label columns however you wish—you can even add icons to column headers.
• Sort the left to right order of columns through dragging and dropping, without any coding.
• Sort and filter column data based on your chosen criteria.
For example, you can sort column data based on post length, number of comments, image size, and more. Or you can filter column data by products, posts by a specific author, or by ranges to quickly find the content information you’re looking for. You can also save and label your filters.
• Admin Columns Pro offers taxonomy columns and the ability to edit your custom fields from the overview page.
• Import/export your column setup for moving between domains, saving presets for use with different column setups, or backing up.
• Save time with the ability to select any field and do inline edits of content directly within your columns. For example, through its compatibility with the Yoast SEO plugin, you can check your posts for SEO titles, descriptions, and focus keywords from the WordPress admin without having to open individual posts to make changes.
• Create and save column sets, make column sets available based on roles or users, and choose different sets from the drop-down menu.
• Create custom date displays for your overview pages.
• Supports unlimited columns with horizontal scrolling (for desktop and mobile devices) for columns that go beyond the screen viewport.
• Determine column widths based on pixels, percentage, or automatically.
• Available in many languages.